HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   dayre   ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  'So Random'
Posted at 1/11/2010 05:31:00 PM
Random.Random.Random!
Gah!
___________________________

Js nw gt ppl kol me frm kL..
Trkjut me.. xP
Bt she no fyn me Leh...
She fyn dady.. swt drop.. =.="...
xD
Dady say shes a conw0man.. :O

Gosh! I feel lyk crap.. >.<
My head hurts,, TT..!
___________________________

Js nw tym sejarah, ckgu Lim Kian Hong cum in..
He say his name is Lim Kemahiran Hidup..
Sentiasa hdup.. xDxD

N he go cita crap on d board bout caveman kncing on ppl..
den he ask us, do we belief?
Oni keith belief.. :P
He say we dumbass din believ him c0s its true..
xD

+he kol 4 Beta, 4 Rubbish.. =P
___________________________

Dhaaa! :))



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.