HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
I w r i t e for a living!
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  'Sowt!'
Posted at 1/25/2010 02:50:00 PM
She is a cheerful girl as if their are no bad days.
She has spectacles of a bookworm. She is Priscilla.
I known her since the 1st day of form 4.

Desmond write an essay bout me js nw.. Well onli d 1st paragraph..
xP Hahaxx! Cant wait 2 c it till d end.. :)

Js nw, mdm Flowrese ask me nt 2 choose cass.. 2 make it more interesting..
Me n cass dun wan 2 choose Joshua.. LOL..
so we play rock, pper, scissors 2 c hu gets Desmond...
I won.. !! xDxD

________________________

Symsul oso got wryt a poem bout me.. ;)

Hey there girl will you stay and share this with me?,
All the bad things and mistakes i've done to you,
I will forever pray for you to forgive me,
Ill do anything and promise our friendship wil continue,
Theres nothing more I can do but just let it be,
I just wish the quote is true coz i will perish the moment im with you.


Dat poem oso takes him an hour+ 2 complete.. xP
________________________

+Dat dae, i lie 2 Tern i msk HUS.. xDxD
Bc0s he din msj me whole afterno0n.. c0s his hp empty...
I say i cry till i pngsn.. LOL!

Den wen i tell him truth, he say he was scared.. Hahaxx!
_________________________





My deepavaLee potrait.. ;) Mcm lkisn bdk2.. :P
_______________________________

Im afraid ive gave you too much hope.

Dhaa!



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.