HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   dayre   ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  'The ugLy Truth'
Posted at 1/18/2010 02:18:00 PM
Define cute widout knowing d real truth;
"Attractive bt not pretty"

Define cute wid Mdm Flowrese help;
"Ugly bt Adorable"

Define Adorable;
"CuddLy"

Define Cuddly;
"Huggable, Lyk teddie bear"
_________________________________

I faL in LUPH wid Shayne Ward music.. :)
_________________________________

Js nw i chek my updates, i c Vero tag me...
Wen i c.. I c.. ooLaLa! xP
I trus jdi gLa.. hahahahahahahaha!!
_________________________________

Js nw, i c SyamsuL bwh bmbung der..
I go n charge him use umbrella.. xD
den he hit me, use his pyung.. well he hit my umbrella lh.. :))

Den wen i c him tpi jLn der...
Dat tym i talk 2 angeline, suddenly i scream "CHARGE!"...
Bt he din listen.. xD
Den i realise, i just embarass myself.. :P
Heran Angeline.. hahaxx!
_________________________________

After sch go buy tali telpon at Wisma Wan der..
After dat, i c Emmie.. :)
I luk at her mcm apa.. xP Pk spalh 2.. haha!
Den she brink me go c my abng2.. :))
Man! Dun i mishh demm..
=(

D guy frm upstair der stiL rmbr me.. xD
His kiu... eyhh, attractive eyes.. @_@....
Bt he nt so attractive 2dae c0s he down his hair.. xP
Alim ktakn.. xD
_________________________________

I tink i fal in LUPH wif BioLogy.. :D
Evrytym i 2ggu2 msa bio 2 come.. hahaha!

Dhaa!


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.