HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   dayre   ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  '3rd ady?'
Posted at 2/16/2010 06:24:00 PM
Its d 3rd dae of CNY lerr.. :)
I wish i can c EveLyn, Ying(evn tho she nearLy kiL my reLationship) & DeLson agen.. =/
I ask EveLyn 2 visit my hous Leh.. Bt she din bLs my msj.. :(
Haiz!
_______________________

Neways, im bak home agen! weeee~ :) ehehehehe~
I Luph on9-nin @ home btr den on9-nin at smarahan.. c0s broadband is sumtink ugLy.. :P
ahaha! evntho convenience.. hee~

Dis aftern0on at smarahan, me n cha2 drink beer! :D well, nt beer-beer, bt rut-beer.. haha!

LOL~
________________________

Wen go home, cha2 n Eunice made a business wid each other.. haha!
N nw cha2 nw owns a.......
/
\
/
\
/
V
BLUEBERRY!!-9350.... :P


haha! Bt she wan ppL 2 tink its a BLackberry.. haha! :P
__________________

Neways, jeff hurt his Lips.. haha! :P he was Lyk oL crying at me... wyL im bLogging...
I scream 2 him, "WTH! u fyn me? Go teL mumy Lh!"....
Im a riLi nyc sister doe.. haha! :P

oh2, dady ask cha2 2 make him a fcebuk... :O w0nder whether wna add him onot?
Its Lyk a suicidaL if i add him.. :P

Dhaa!


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.