HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   dayre   ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  'Genting HighLand'
Posted at 2/26/2010 09:11:00 PM
I've never been to Genting, but would want to some day.. :)
______________________

I open my Genting pendrive that day, and i found so many picts on Genting..
So nice.. :O Gonna edit em, & post.. haha! xP Mean while, here some unedited-but-look-edited photos of Genting.. :)
_______________________

Picts ;)




Japanese Garden ;)




This is Dragon Mineral Water from the Chin Swee Temple.. :)
Awh~ This is just so beautiful.. :)



______________________________

Photographs of couples.. ;)

This pict make me rethink on where i would like my wedding to be... :D


The most LIKED-BY-ME couple pictures... ;)

_______________________________

DazzLe ;)










______________________________

Yay! Finally done.. :)) It took me like, *looks at the clock*.. OMG! 2 hours? =.=
From 9+ to 11+.. haha! xD Always like that de.. haha!
Kcian Tern.. Wait so long for my message.. xP
+Actually got so many2 pictures, maybe up to 100+.. But to much lh.. :) So i just recycle the odd&ugly ones.. haha! xP n,n.. i have to edit it arh! The mb so big till blog reject it.. :(
_________________________

Anyways, Dady go Sri Aman Liao.. :( hmm~ i want to follow to.. But oh well.. :|

Nothing much happen as today i don't go to school.. xP My blog so dull when i no go to school.. haha!
_____________________

Where is SyLvester?? :( No message me!! I got problem here.. =.= GOD! :D
I guess he no credit.. huu~
I dono why i always go to him if i have any trouble.. Its like he understand me.. :))
I no need to tell him what i feel, he already tell me.. haha! xP
What a nice cousin.. ;)
___________________________

O yeaahh~ Edits ;)


b
_______________________________

I realise, bLog make pictures ugLy.. haha! xP

Dhaa!





< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.