HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   dayre   ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  'Ku tdk bjnji xP'
Posted at 2/03/2010 04:08:00 PM

Pris de GLa.. :)
_____________________________

Js nw, b4 Physcis, i pLuck Leafs frm d tree n giv it 2 Lemon.. :D
Dno hu wryt our nme wid da Luph der..
xDxD

Nycee ^^
_____________

b4 start cLs, I c Cass n Lemon go 2 cLs...
I c Cass msk kLs 1st, den Lemon..
Wen i c Lemon, i trus bLsh him mcm apa.. :P
bc0s he say 2dae he din cum Liao..
Kcian he..
Dat tym i Lpak wid Dby n Mel, dey Lauf mcm apa.. :D

Tym PJK, we 2 hoLd hands.. Ngahaha!
Itupn ckgu Quek ask.. =P
We pLay dis open urseLf up??... dno hw 2 say Lh..
Bt it rox! xP Sngja i tell ppl my ryt hand still vacant.. =P
He trus go out n reach my hand.. LOL
Den wen he hoLd Li Ka hands, i tell him i jeLess.. :D

2dae is his Last dae.. :(
___________________________

Neways,, i Lost my Add maths n maths book.. :X
DieDieDieDie!!

Js nw gt Magazine Comitee Meeting... Oni me sesat no geng.. xD
B4 dat gt Al-Kamiya.. :)
_____________________________

I wish SMK DPHA Gapor, close down c0s of dat Winstein tink...
=P So i can move 2 SMKBL.. 4lloe.. xP

Dhaa!



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.