HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
I w r i t e for a living!
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  'I don't care'
Posted at 3/19/2010 07:08:00 PM
First of all, I just got back from Spring.. =)
And was quite embarrass! Bah! Ee? Since when i say BAH? haha!
Totally, Vero gave me her embarrass traits as a souvenir :D
_____________________

Kay... I wanna blog about Friendship Park, on Wednesday =)
Since i love blogging so much... haha!

Me, my parents, lil sis and lil bro went to Friendship Park on Wednesday... :))
Weeeeeee! Nothing FUN there =P

Let me just jump to the picts.. haha! :D I took those scenery especially for my Flickr and Tumblr site.. Got some scene i lazy wanna edit it.. haha! :D
__________________________

Picts ;)




________________________________

I just love how picnik make photos pretty ^^
_________

Oh! Next im gonna blog about my Thursday evening :)

Emm.. Emm.. Last night, me, my parents, my big sis, lil sis n lil bro went out.. :D
We went to the spectacles shop.. My degree went up! :O Well, only my left eye degree.. My right eye still maintain.. Cool huh? :D I wonder how that can happen? :P

Oh! My mum insisted on buying me new frames, but i don't want to burden them.. =)
I insisted on just new left lens, cause my right degree still maintain.. haha!
So after that, we went to Ai Lee, to buy me new pairs of school shoes ^^
haha! Don't ask what happen to my old ones... :(
_________

Then we go Jalan Song! :D And eat... Nom... Nom.... Nom... !!
I ordered hot plate, :)

Nice bh! ;) hahaha! Its pork rice.. Got mashed potato, and apple on it... :P

Oh! I wonder why i happen to have to spoons for my drink? And no straw? =.="
Weird much.. haha!
_________________________



My first time camwhoring with my dad :P N i took the picture.. :D

Dhaa!


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.