HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   dayre   ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  'I fell down.. again.. embarasss'
Posted at 3/19/2010 07:21:00 PM
Fuh! Stupid Priscilla do Stupid thing TT
____________________

Haha! I went to Olga's house this morning.. Then we online for a while.. =)
ehehehe~ emmm... Then Syamsul come.. ! So we online together2.. haha! :))
Then Keith come, Mdm Flowrese wanted to take a few shots of Olga, Husna, n them.. For her course.. And will also be show on during assembly.. :)
Tommy borrow my hat to camwhore with.. haha! :D So cute bh him :DD

Then when we at Olga house again, after Peter come, Keith message Olga that he arrived Spring already.. eiih~ Trylh he tumpang us skali... We had to wait for the bus.. =.="
so long!!
__________________

At Spring ;)

We arrived, trus go food bazaar and eat.. haha! :P
I ate something nasty and regret not following Syamsul and Keith... :S haiz!
Last2 i don't want to eat, Soon, Leon(he walk from his house at BDC to Spring), Zack all share that mee..
Raw mee.. :X Olga, Peter, Janice, Joshua, Jordie all go to Sugarbun there.. Only me girl there.. haha!
Then Soon say, Sie Tak chia people at Sushi King.. heh~ Should have follow him..
But we went separate ways.. haha! :P

After that, we went to MBO, and meet Rodney! :D
After long decision, we agree on watching Alice in WonderLand.. :D
When Joshua buy popcorn, i see that Alice cup, I so want that! But it costs like, rm12.. :O
So tak jdi lh.. =(

_________

In the theater,,



It was so DAMN cold!! :DD hahaha!! :P
Sitting second from the front was okay? :P Haha! Pretty comfortable, and it may be the best seats in the house.. haha! We(Peter, Me, Syamsul, Keith, Jordie) relax our self by putting out feets on the chair in from.. :)

My feet, Peter feet, Keith feet, Syamsul feet, Syamsul feet, my feet =)
haha!

Some scenes during the movie i took :)





_____________

After the movie.. =)





___________________

Then we stop at a magician booth.. Janice keep on saying she don't understand.. I keep on debating.. And the magician brother is hawt till i overreacted myself.. TT
Yeah! That is how i got embarrass!.. Haha! Before i go back, Olga ask me want to take picts with the magician brother, i say ok.. Then, he say his not available.. xP Haha!
Keith them say, i got rejected.. haha! nvm2.. =)
He give me his email address for facebook, but i don't want to add him.. :P LOL~ scared...
He got girlfriend already.. :P haha!



The magician.. He did so many tricks.. :O Very cool! As Syamsul would have said, Epic! LOL~
We keep on asking him to do tricks.. and we keep on asking question.. haha! :D
________________

O yeah.. Apple Donuts.. =)




_____

The toppings was so thick, and sticky... :P
___________________

I'm useless, I'm overexcited, I'm crazy, I'm wild, I'm Sorry...

The mushroom me and Syamsul discover on the way to the bus stop :)

Dhaa!


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.