HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
I w r i t e for a living!
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  'Rindu kh?'
Posted at 3/06/2010 12:46:00 AM
Ngekk~ Spa ndak miak gLa yh?!.. ;D
___________________

*Hear paddle pop sound*
Pris:Awh! Fiey~ I want buy ice-cream.. :)
Fiey:BuyLh..
Pris:*take money*run out* Excuse me!
*paddle pop go away*


TT.. Kempunan ice-cream :(
____________________

Just now school, normal lh.. :) Nothing special.. accept for that Sie Tak & Patricia-Dibby-Problem.. =.=" Apalh?!... haha! ;D

Sie Tak: PrisCilLa! The name do capital letter?
Pris: I don't know? I just do :)
Sie Tak: Ask teacher..
Pris:*Ask teacher* Aduh~ I already do in normal letter :(
Sie Tak: Haha!
-Few minutes later-
Sie Tak: PrisCilLa! The school name do full or in short form?
Pris: I don't know.. But I do in short form cause i hear teacher say :)
Sie Tak: Ask teacher!
Pris: Ermm.. *ask teacher*

~I made him angry somehow~

Sie Tak: I want F*ck you arh!
Pris: =.=" Try arh! i circumsize you two time later! ;D
Cass: How you know how many times? Maybe 1?
Pris: Don't know... :P
*Sie Tak diam*

_______________

hahahah! :)

Anyways, that pat2, ish~ I know lh she angry... Still dare to shout it out at the canteen..
Memalukan~ As if she's trying to kick my ass... =.= Kick her later arh!
People want bring settle she don't want.. Move left, move right..
Heh~
Now i know i friend with someone who's reputation as low as the sand in Egypt..
I hate someone who rendah diri just to get sympathize... Think it work kh?!.. I feel like i needed to puke at you just so you realize...
________________________________


Next week test Liao! TT... Maths chapter 3 also haven finish learn.. huu~
+I so scared of all those science subjects =/
DIE!

My post each day is getting lesser :'(

Dhaaaa~ :)



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.