HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
I w r i t e for a living!
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  'April Fool'
Posted at 4/01/2010 01:59:00 PM
The day where you make a total fool of someone else :)
_____________________

Yesterday.... ?? hmmm~
oh yh! I brought my baby to school :) Olga them always take picture with it.. :P
haha! Sometimes she make nervous.. cause of the way she hold my baby...
=) Then go back, thought Rusa want come.. But i know I shouldn't believe him, cause he scared of the sun.. :DD Anyways, i fought with him.. ish! Not yet anything, already can fight.. =.="
He lh start first.. I never meet someone like that.. :( Not gentlemen one.. haiz!

Anyways, don't think i never felt at least a spoon of guiltiness.. The heart knows what it wants and is must be set in freedom..
I'm sorry k~~

Oh! Yesterday got practice marching.. I'm one of the best :))
_______________

Later, want go to The Reporters Club meeting.. :)) I want to ask Straits Times to do a workshop.. ^^ Everything is easy, cause of the help of dady.. xP haha!
I know Straits Times host workshop always the best cause i've experience it.. :P

Awh2.... Today April Fool lh.. xP I always fool someone, then always get fooled back.. :P
heh~ :) I tried to fool Harry, but it was tough.. nevermind2.. :P
________________________

Dady: WHo didn't bring money just now?
Fifi: Meee!
--At home--
Me: *Takes fifi money*
Fi.... I take your money.. :D
Fifi: Oh...

Haha! She thought i April-Fooled her... xP

Dhaa!



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.