HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
I w r i t e for a living!
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  'I hate you'
Posted at 4/13/2010 07:26:00 PM
Why is it so hard for you to trust me??
_________________

That 11 April my house got burnt... Well... a corner only.. :D
At first i was busy on9-nin in my room... Then suddenly blackout... :( scared~
When i go to the living room i see my aircon socket is on fire...
I panic! i immediately wake my mum up.. We all panic.. LOL~
And i don't know why i ask my mum to get me a rubber hose? :P Not for water but for cooling down the fire.. ==" And guess what?!.. :P The first person i thought of is Jason... ♥
I immediately called him... Haha! :)
Then he ask me why i called him? Padahal he stays so far from me.. Like he could rescue or something.. Then i answered him, i didn't think of distance when i called him.. :D

The burnt~ When i saw the fire, i quickly push away the newspaper that was laid near there :)
Adrenalin~
______________________

The next day(12 April), I tell Mel, she say her house also blackout cause my electrical problems.. But nothing burnt.. :)
Anyways, today we got foot drill.. ehehehe~ Before foot-drilling, we went to Choice Premier and we bought Yupi and Jigs :D nyum3~ But i a lil shy to pay so i ask Mel, to pay for me the Yupi thing... :P

Its in a package :D Got pizza, fries, hot dog.. Even got cola.. haha! :P

Just now i buy the Yupi Baby Bears.. :P Then my rubbish escape from the plastic, Mel tegur me..
I say thats not my rubbish.. :P haha! Cass say, "Everyone knows thats your rubbish cause your the only teenagers that eat gummy bears" XP
___________________

Today we start foot drill quite early.. 10.20am already group together.. :)
oh2.. I suggested that Betanians, collect money to buy Cikgu Zaxklyn something cause this Friday is her last day.. :'( I think i want to take a few pictures of the gengs in class then buy some food then make it as a hamper.. :)
____________________


Leon & Gideon

Dhaa!





< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.