HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
I w r i t e for a living!
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  'Betanians'
Posted at 5/16/2010 02:02:00 PM
Weekly dose of Beta/10 :))
_____________________________

See Sie Tak noob face :))

haha! Sie Tak's unseen, but seems to be seen everywhere in other people picture :P

It's chemistry working group, but I could see add maths exercise from afar :P

Olga them :)

Sie Tak?!!!~~

OMG! zaman Jahiliah~ what is Harry doing to Bejang?? :O

People all posing pretend to study, this two posing noob-ely, =="

Calculators in chemistry?? :P

My group :)) Sie Tak.. ==" ,, +I'm about to bash Khai Lun up cause he don't let me put my hand on his head xD

I seem to be hardworking.. :P The rest pose pulak, =="

This would be a nice picture if Sie Tak hadn't interfere :)

Adoee.. Alim cdak tok ehh :)) Look so angelic pure.. haha! +where got square exercise book in chemistry?? :P

Posingg maut cdak :))

Apakh?? =="

Husna look at Joshua like want to eat him, me and Olga hug2, Cass see us jealous and Rodney is peeping at somebody.. xD

I stood up Olga's table to take this picture :)) I was a bit scared that the fan would hit me.. :P
+Sie Tak like waving his hair only.. haha!

Why I so red2 like that?? ==" , +Sie Tak hug me.. heh~ I push him away.. And Yang took this picture.. LOL~

Ok now,, what are these two kids up to?? Why is Yang hand reaching on to Sie Tak.. errmm..
xP
_________________

Pictures taken by me the other day :))


dhaa! ^^



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.