HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
I w r i t e for a living!
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  'Camwhore!'
Posted at 5/22/2010 10:06:00 PM

Some girls aren't meant to camwhore :x people could die looking at it!

LOL.. agreed? :P Join and invite your friends aite :))
haha!
________________________

Seriously! I was looking at an anonymous profile, then i viewed their pictures to identify them... And it make me wanna puke my lungs out.. xD
Its not to say their ugly, its just that the way they camwhore so... eww~
They should try other styles, not follow what other girls do.. I observe that some girls, poser other girls style cause they think its cute on them to!
But actually not.. :)
I made my point here.. So who agree on this, please join and invite friends.. :)


_______________________________

Dhaa :)


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.