HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
I w r i t e for a living!
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  'Here lies Priscilla hope and dreams'
Posted at 6/22/2010 04:42:00 PM
Yeaaa..! I don't know why lh, but I start to have sleeping problem since Sunday night.
I couldn't sleep. (maybe to much read Vero blog, ==")
I don't know why, haiz! Is like I keep on thinking of my life.
How would it turn out? Haiz!

Yesterday, I asked myself whether I want to become a tv reporter or a newspaper reporter.
I always wanted to appear on TV. so maybe I'll become a TV reporter.
But then, I scared I get nervous out of nothing. haha! I'm not a good nervous-breaker FYI :D
So then, I see whether becoming a newspaper reporter has any benefits on it. But then, I scared I lazy do reports. :D hahaha! I'm always never punctual. sweat, =="
Now, I'm uncertain whether to become a reporter. haiz! But it has always been my dream to follow my father's footsteps. since primary 3. Now, why am I feeling doubtful?

I'm useless, I fail at every test, and at this rate, I won't think I even pass SPM. TT,
I even have no mood to even go to school looking at my failing test. SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME!

Somehow, I realize, that I have no talents. :(
I can't do anything right, I'm a clutz and Life isn't helping me anymore. TT,
I'm struggling so hard to be the best, but it seems that the best is a million ways to go.

Just realizing this, really burn the hole in my heart.


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.