HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   dayre   ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  'Bye'
Posted at 6/29/2010 03:15:00 PM
I think I will try to love my books more than anything.
haha! my results are that bad. whoa!
________________________________

Today got senam-robic at school ar. Quite fun lh :) I think I got healthier by 20% liao.
haha!
Then after that, got Kuiz Koperasi :) Hope I win. haha! :D I long time already didn't win anything bh. +speaking of winning, yesterday Mel asked me to see the notice board. Got my face.
I see lh. Then I WTF over there :D My face come out in the olahragawati section. haha! :D
Pris+Olahragawati=impossible :D

Anyways, today is Cikgu Anita last day :'( tomorrow got new teacher replace her. haiz!
she is indeed the most LOVED teacher in the hearts of Betanians/10 :)
Got party for her some more today. haha! I paid RM5 the other day to contribute in buying a cake for her. so nice the icing ^^
so long already didn't eat cake. haha! :D Will definitely miss her :'(
___________________________

How to get away from a teacher after PJK lesson? -It's for the ones who are lazy to change back into their uniform.

After PJK;
Teacher: Why you didn't change your shirt?

Student: After recess teacher. now so hot!


After Recess;
Teacher: Why you didn't change your shirt?
Student: Alang2 nia. Almost want go back. no need change liao. :D


My trick :) haha! So much excuses lh this Priscilla. :P
Oh! but this only work if the teacher after recess didn't asked you and the last period teacher asked you. understand? nope? me too! =)
____________________________

BTW, I'm single again. After 3 months plus. :D This is the second shortest relationship I had. :) haha! or was it the third. o.O.. I forgot. ahahah! :D

Moral Of the story; Just cry your feelings out. It will definitely make you feel better :)

Dhaa!


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.