HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   dayre   ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  'Die loe!'
Posted at 6/10/2010 07:26:00 AM
Yesterday was one asshole day.
__________________________

When I arrived, only the boys arrived first. So I with them lh. Then dear see.
OMG! :'( I kena marah teruk2 lh. TT, He called me a liar. I think sure he want to revenge one. :(
Please don't let it happen! TT,

I got so guilty, so I decided to chia dear eat Silhoutte pizza. don't know nice or not. LOL
I write a not on the box and ask Kevin go and help me deliver. xD
haiz! TT,
___________________________

Before going to K-Box, Harry always call-call force me and Hui Sze to fast2 come.
Pity Hui Sze eat only 5 minutes ar. :P haha!
I bring Hui Sze go see dear, OTW up the escalator, I nearly drop. Then I screamed like apa only. :D haha!

At K-Box, our bill arrive with an amount of RM107. :D Lucky got enough money. =="
We sing from 1+ till 5+ ar. swt~ We didn't get to watch any movie though cause not enough time :( I want to watch Letters To Juliet!! eeekk!!~~
_____________________________














Yang sleep :P










Them two like drunk like that xD
_____________________________

When I want go eat with dear, I sempat buat bodo in lif ==
I go and press 3, then the door not yet close, so I go and press the close button. Then the door almost close, I press the open button. Then I press close again.
Then when close and OTW down, I press open again. The lif was making odd noises. =="
I was like, "AWH SHIT" haha! :D
Lucky I made it alive.
______________________________

I'm sorry :'(

dhaa!


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.