HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   dayre   ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  'My will'
Posted at 6/29/2010 03:30:00 PM
=)
Yeah I'm fine. Yeah I'm smilling. Yeah, but inside I'm dying.
______________________

I'm gone.
You just have to accept the fact that I won't be back.
And I know I won't regret it.
This 3 months had been great.
You taught me how to live well. You taught me how to grow up.
I'm grateful I ever met someone like you.

They say that I have to let go, to see whether it will come back.
I'm waiting for the right time to accept you back.
Now,, no matter how much you begged, scold me. I'm not coming back.
I deserve to be treated better.

Maybe what you tell me is true. You were just fooling around.
Yeah,, okay? fooling around. wow! I didn't know fooling around would made a person cry just looking at it.

I'm sorry. I just can't accept the fact that you broke my heart a few times,
and I'm still there for you.
I just can't accept the fact that you say you love me,
But the way you treat me doesn't seems so.

I'm saying goodbye to the most wonderful dream :)
Thank you for controlling my sleep when I know I it will burn me. haha! I'm grateful.
________________________

In my dream, I saw us smilling. I laugh at every thing you did.
You meant the world to me.
In reality, I saw us fighting. Over the smallest things.
You were everything I needed to avoid from.

</3



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.