HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
I w r i t e for a living!
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  'Updates'
Posted at 6/10/2010 07:06:00 AM
My streamyx been gone for a little while. Thanks to the rat who chew the cable.
____________________________

Let's see.......... Hows my weekend?

On Saturday, 5 June 2010 Daus didn't go to the work. Quite boring though.
My supervisor say that he is at no use anymore, so she hire Joshua. wow! xD
haha! Nothing much happen lh on Saturday cause no Daus. :P

On Sunday, 6 June 2010,, Daus decided to resign. But then retake he's resignation. xD
haha! Joshua thought Musa is Daus, Daus is Musa. tsk3~ To much reading my blog.
haha! Oh! Dear give my bracelet leh :) Quite pretty ^^
At first when we go dinner break together, I didn't wear it, he got angry.
So when almost want go back, I go he's shop and ask him to wear for me. :) hehe~

On Monday, 7 June 2010~ Daus back! ^^ anyways, Got this Uncle Denim ask to pay he's car-ticket. So I pay for him loe :D haha! So fun~~
Oh2! He come ask for newspaper from Uncle, =.=". So I go to he's shop and tell him,
"UNCLE! TADI UNCLE MAW SURAT KHABAR HOE? PAGI TADI SAYA SUDAH RECYCLE DIA. KALAU UNCLE MAW SAYA PEGI MPH SANA BELI UNTUK UNCLE"
Then I think he was all blur and stuff, he go and say, "TAKPA2. SUDAH ADA". sweat~
Orang tua, orang tua. :D

On Tuesday, 8 June 2010.. Pity Joshua, I always steal he's customer :P Till he's sales also low.
But then, I didn't steal leh. == He don't know how to take care. xP
Oh2! Jason and Daus same head, or sama palak, x)
That morning me, Daus and Joshua lepak together-gether cause no customer.
Daus asked me, "PRESS! DADA KU BESAR SIK?" I was blur, ==. Oh! People at shop all call me Pres? ==, padahal my name is Pris :D
I don't know what to say to him. I just say ok2 lh. Then that evening, dear asked me, "MY DADA BIG KH?". I was like, huh? Just this morning Daus ask me that question. xD
Dh lh hair also same. :P And, and, the other day also both of them ask me whether they should cut their hair cause long already. :P
Oh yeah! coffee spilt on the table, ==". All cause of that stupid sandals. xD haha!
Habis me kena with Musa ar! Lucky I pandai, if not die. :P Daus pulak, angry like what cause he's coffee spilt. ask me go ganti it lh pa lh. ==, think I so rich. always ask me chia. ==

___________________________

Uwaaa!


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.