HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
I w r i t e for a living!
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  'Yesterday'
Posted at 6/19/2010 11:42:00 PM
18 June 2010 :)

My second last day of work. haha! :D
Erm... Nothing much happen I guess? LOL.
Just got new kid name Azhar come by the afternoon ^^
Not come to 1 hour, we already share secrets. ahahaha! :D
And by the evening, we were acting as if we had knew each other for 3 weeks :)

"Ko ngga buaya berenang meniarap kh berdiri?"
"Meniarap"
"Ahahaha! Pres ngga buaya meniarap. Bkn buaya gk nk meniarap, Pres jwk"
xD

Joshua don't have leh. he quit already. haha! :( I kinda miss him. :D
Although we on Monday can meet again, but I still can feel that I miss him. :P
I miss him cause he is my dancing partner for the song Bona Mana :))
Everytime got that song, confirm we dance together.
In school where got can dance like how we use to in the shop. haiz!
+Kinda quiet don't have him. :P

Oh2, I reload RM5 got free 2 ticket to the Digi Live Tour. But I can't go cause I'm working :))
hahhaa! :D So the ticket just go to waste :))
____________________________

Awh, after work, I go out with dear and Abin. Go watch movie at Star Cineplax :)
ehehehehe.. My first time watch with dear leh ^^
Thanks to him, my sweater smell like him liao :P hahaha!
+I nearly got kidnap at the cinema, TT. during the movie, I went out to the toilet, and then got a few boys they look at me. Then, they got their suspicious look on.
So after I come out from the toilet, I ambik langkah keselamatan. walk fast-fast.
I could see them chasing after me slowly. Then when I almost near the hall, they walked fast2.
Lucky tak sempat, If not don't know what happen. TT

=)


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.