HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   dayre   ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  'Apreciation'
Posted at 7/26/2010 06:50:00 PM
Day 4; Your sibling.
I have 4 siblings. :) 1 big brother, 1 big sister, 1 little sister and 1 big brother.

I got the whole pack. :P and yeah, I'm the middle. ^^
I get to feel hows it like to have a big/little brother and sister.
Not many people has this kind of opportunity. :D
My big brother name is Kevin Muyang Tawie. My big sister name is Sharon Suma Tawie.
My little sister name is Steffie Tawie, while my little brother name is Jeffrey Tawie. :)
_______________________

I found someone new to message with. Kent! :D haaha!
But I guess he's busy? D: haiz! I wait for he's message since come back school.
But he only message to tell me that he tertido last night. Than he didn't message me anymore.
=( i wait, wait, wait. haiz! I no longer wait for Jason. But I can still feel that I love him. :)
haha!
Anyways, I met Kent on facebook last night. We were chatting at Lung Wei facebook. :P
We talked a lot. LOL. Till we ended up spamming Lung Wei's facebook.
haha! hrmm,, :P
Grrr.. i hate this feeling. want to message him, but don't want to look like a bitch. :D
xDxD
BTW, he post he's number to he's friends. So I told him that I would steal he's number and give it to gays. he say give loe cause he desperate for friend. :P
So I text him, saying that I'm gay ^^ At first he believe. :P but then, I gave him clue that its me. LOL
Ngahahaha! ;)
__________________________

Just got back from PUM :) ehehe. me and Mel hardworking do homework at school.
yeay! tonight can sleep early liao. :P haha!

Picts ;)




Amar camwhoring. so cute ^^ ahaha! I just have to post this on blog. :P
sorry Mar ^^
_______________________

I can feel sometimes that Imma bitch. :P Ahha! I admit :)
(not like someone) xD

Moral-of-the-story; Try to judge yourself before judging someone else. :)
Try not to be rude to people whom you barely know. whaha! :P

Dhaa^^

Labels:



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.