HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   dayre   ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  'GMH'
Posted at 7/13/2010 03:57:00 PM
Sie Tak! Auww.. Yoy gay! D:
haha! :)
First of all, I want to thank Sie Tak for making my hair smell extraordinary today :D
haha! Thanks a lot! *punch he's back* :P
I went to Alpha to buy nasi lemak from Adib :) I talked to Adib, suddenly Sie Tak sprayed my hair with Adib's perfume deodorant, D: nooo! F that boy!! hahaha! :D
Till now still got smell :'( Even though I washed it already. haiz!
And the worst part is he thought it was hair spray D: Ass!
__________________

After recess, got this new teacher. She angry angry come in to sit in Beta class :P
p/s, she's a stalker D: haha! she knows that our class did very badly on the last term exams.
haha! :D "Cikgu tahu majoriti gagal physics! Cuba kamu fikir! pernah kh kamu hormat Cikgu Leslie? Ini kh kelas Beta?!" :D
Then she whines about how bad our class is in the eyes of other teachers. heh~
She even steal Harry's ABC :D ahahaha! Harry get to watch he's RM1.50 being poured into the dustbin by Adrian. :3
__________________

I think I'm able to moved on? :) I don't think of him that much anymore and I'm used to being single and lonely after 5 days. :D
But it still hurts everytime I check my phone and theirs no message from him D: And I still wait for he's call every night. I still say I'll wait for him to people.
When I'm alone, busy doing nothing, he is the first thing that comes through my mind :(
It hurts!! :'(

My phone is the only thing that reminds me of him till I wanted to kill myself. :3
__________________

Haha! I realize that when Vero is happy with her love life, I'm always sad :D
But when I'm happy, she's always sad. :P
Awh, God! Please don't let our marriage life like that too. D: Otherwise one of us, might not get married. xD
__________

Useless :)

Moral-of-the-story; You won't die without boys, but you will die without friends.

Dhaa! ^^



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.