HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   dayre   ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  'I love she love'
Posted at 7/09/2010 03:41:00 PM
Ass! :D
___________________

MaxemieLia is so annoying, =="

Don't know what to blog :)
____________________

I feel so grateful having you guys always supporting me on the back.
Always cared for me.
I love you guys so much ^^
-Melvina, Cassandra, Dibby, Veronica-
~Kevin Liew, Syamsul, Raymond Chiu, Joshua, Olga, Husna~

=)

I always wonder what happen to them, after I die? xD
_____________________

Twitter Thumbs Up!

-I'll lend you an umbrella to cover you from the rainy days and stormy night. <3
-
You won't know the value of love, until you find the right one.
-Don't try to be something you're not. Otherwise it will turn out to be something that's not worth your life.
-it takes years to build up trust, and just seconds to destroy it
-
Old enough to know better, but too young to care
-There will always be a 'lie' in be"lie"ve, an 'over' in 'lover' an "end" in fri"end"s, "us" in tr"us"t and an "if" in l"if"e.
-An “ex” is called an “ex” because it’s an EXample of what you shouldn’t have again in the future.
-
I wanna have a good night sleep,so will you please stop showing up in my dreams?
-It takes two people to make a lie work: the person who tells it, and the one who believes it.

Credits;
#TrueTeenQuotes
#OhTeenQuotes
#PeeCiella (me :3)
_______________________

Before go back, junior prefects got spotcheck-ted :O
I nearly, nearly, NEARLY, did I mention nearly? Erm.. Nearly brought my phone to school this morning. haha! :D
And my comic nearly end its life :'( Lucky the seniors didn't notice Melvina PJK bag.
Otherwise, bye-bye comic. huu~ my favourite one again.
LOL
Sharon asked me to open my shoes, cause she want to check whether I got put anything illegal in it. At first I forgot that I wore my orange socks. OMG! How could I forgot that?! :3
Anyways, when I open my shoes, I realize my orange socks and I jump and hid my legs under my skirt. haha! Good thing I wore baju kurung :P
Pheww~ She didn't realize it :) wawawawaw ^^

After school got ISCF :) Ps Joseph came :) I like he's daughter testimony ^^

Tomorrow take report card :O DIE! haha! I want watch Eclipse :'( I can't wait for next week.
Huuuu :'(
_____________________

Yeaa.. But this few days feel like heavy rains and storm to me. :'(
Ngaiti~ come use my payung lh. Borrow you use. :P
Haha! xP... Later your payung broken cause I don't know how to use ar.. :3
I don't know why my payung half dead liao. Sedangkan people de payung 3 years still ok. :)
Don't be sad lh. Broken broken lh. At least can help you for awhile lo.
Ehh.. Broken how to help?
______________________

Moral-of-the-story; Only you know what's good for you. So NEVER ask somebody else what's good for you.

Dhaa^^


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.