HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   dayre   ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  'Oh how lucky'
Posted at 7/21/2010 05:57:00 PM
Ahha! :)
God really really is GREAT! :P
He helped me. LOL. When I finish my tuition class just now, there wasn't any drop of rain anymore. :P But after I arrived home, rain falls heavily. :P
haha! How lucky :)) p/s i walk home from tuition. ahakss!
___________________

This morning, Cikgu Lee Wee Na tegur me D:
Cause I wear non school shirt for PJK, dh lh I prefect under provision D:
She asked me no need to on duty liao. TT
huhu! My Phylisca say nevermind, don't care her. :(
-sad-
So when I in class, I ask Cass to give me wear her PJ shirt. :P haha!
I'm a Marlin for the day. LOL
needa' buy a new PJ shirt. uhuhuh!~~
_____________________

Syamsul chia me Cornetto. o.O i wonder why he so rich, ==!!

Anyways, last night I sleep late. :P 1+am. haha!
I message Jason :))

Pris: what's my name in your contact number?
Jason: Pris. why? you?
Pris: awww. :( not special. :P +you want what leh? Jason kh? Orang tua kh? :P
Jason: Hubbby. ehehehhe.
Pris: eeihh,, my name not special leh :( so why yours must like that?
Jason: okey lh. I put the my bitch. ehehhe ^^
Pris: ee.. try lh put my name chocolate kh? Cause that day you promise chia me chocolate, but didn't.
Jason: okie ^^
Pris: +Want to know what I put for you name?
Jason: what? :)
Pris: my hopes&dreams :P +Why this you?! ==" tomorrow I go school ar. Should ask me sleep now. :P
Jason: haha! oh2, sleep now k :)
Pris: okie, night2, :P dream of me :))
Jason: Night2, sweet dreamz ^^

___________________

Moral-of-the-story; don't be so proud ;) Later you no friend. :P

Dhaa!


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.