HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
I w r i t e for a living!
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  'Day 1'
Posted at 7/23/2010 09:19:00 PM
Oo.. How interesting. I also want do :3
Stole from Jue who stole it from Cassie :D

Day 1 - Your Best Friend.
Day 2 - Your Crush.
Day 3 - Your Parents.
Day 4 - Your Sibling. (Or Closest Relative.)
Day 5 - Your Dreams.
Day 6 - A Stranger.
Day 7 - Your Ex Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Love/Crush.
Day 8 - Your Favorite Internet Friend.
Day 9 - Someone You Wish You Could Meet.
Day 10 - Someone You Don't Talk To As Much As You'd Like To.
Day 11 - A Deceased Person You Wish You Could Talk To.
Day 12 - The Person You Hate Most/Cause You A Lot Of Pain.
Day 13 - Someone You Wish Could Forgive You.
Day 14 - Someone You've Drifted Away From.
Day 15 - The Person You Miss The Most.
Day 16 - Someone That's Not In Your State/Country.
Day 17 - Someone From Your Childhood.
Day 18 - The Person That You Wish You Could Be.
Day 19 - Someone That Pesters Your Mind. (Good Or Bad.)
Day 20 - The One That Broke Your Heart The Hardest.
Day 21 - Someone You Judged By Their First Impression.
Day 22 - Someone You Want Too Give A Second Chance To.
Day 23 - The Last Person You Kissed.
Day 24 - The Person That Gave You Your Favorite Memory.
Day 25 - The Person You Know That Is Going Through The Worst Of Times.
Day 26 - The Last Person You Made A Pinky Promise To.
Day 27 - The Friendliest Person You Knew For Only One Day.
Day 28 - Someone That Changed Your Life.
Day 29 - The Person That You Want To Tell Everything To, But Too Afraid To.
Day 30 - Your Reflection In The Mirror.


Day 1; My best friend.
- I have so many best friends. But the bestest are always Melvina and Cassandra :)
They'll always there whenever I need them.
People like them are hard to find, they are rare and precious.
This is because, I feel comfortable with them. I don't get my feeling hurts no matter how much they tried. :P ahha!
The second best are Dibby And Veronica :)
They are understanding. But since I don't share everything with them that much, it makes them the second bestfriend. :D LOL

But than again, I have this one bestest-test-test forever test friend :)
She is the one who accompanies me when I'm either sad or happy. She is sorta talkative and she really understand what I feel all the time. I don't have to tell her what happen, she already knows. :) I love her. She is the person whom I saw in the mirror everyday :)
Love her so much. :P


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.