HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
I w r i t e for a living!
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  'Pu Gong Ping'
Posted at 7/25/2010 10:42:00 PM

24 July 2010

I went out this evening to watch movie with Chacha and Fifi.
Hell yeah! I watched ECLIPSE already. \m/ wee ^^
So excited cause already 3 weeks me and chacha wanted to watch Eclipse but couldn't cause tickets are always sold out. :(
Anyways, I like the quotation of the movie. There's always so much quotes to learn from. :)
I like what Jacob said to Bella about love, :)

It’s not like love at first sight, really. It’s more like… gravity moves. When you see her, suddenly it’s not the earth holding you here anymore. She does. And nothing matters more than her. And you would do anything for her, be anything for her… You become whatever she needs you to be, whether that’s a protector, or a lover, or a friend, or a brother.
Twillight Quotes

After watching the movie, I think I decided to go for team Jacob :)
But then again, Edward is kinda romantic, OMG! Haha! :P
I choose both lh :) it's hard to choose. :P I wanna watch the movie again. x)
________________________

Anyways, I went to see Jason before the movie :)
I gave him my phone to hold cause he wanted to bluetooth some songs.
So then, when I went to pick up my phone, he was already at Luggage Empire, no longer at Universal Traveller. LOL. Angie give me back my phone ^^
Then I realize that Syamsul's messages were all read.
Errm.. I message Jason, he said that my hubby(syamsul) message.
Fuck him! Syamsul is not my hubby :'((
Then after that, he so cold message me de. :'( uhuhuhuhuh!
So, today I'm depressed :(( I hope he didn't throw away the present I gave him.
+He told me not to forget him. WTH! what does he meant by that? :(
I want to ask him whether I should or should not forget him. But Sylvester told me not to message him till he message me. haiz!
Once again, I'm all stuck in curiousity.
Jason made love so hard. Huh! Nie de ai pu gong ping. :((
____________________

I want to go shopping so badly it hurts :( but dady say i spend to much already. TT
niuuuu!!~~~
_____________________

Day 3; My parents.
My dad's name is Sulok Tawie. He will turn 55 years old this December :)
He works as a reporter in News Straits Times. ^^
I refer to him as dady :P
My mum's name is Agnes Tiong. She is currently, 46 years old. :)
She is a housewife :P I called her maaa ^^ LOL
I just know that their first date is at Holiday Inn. :P ahha!
______________________

Moral-Of-The-Story; Boys are useless once you get to know them. So beware! Boys are as good as a girl at acting.

Dhaa ^^

Labels: ,



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.