HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
I w r i t e for a living!
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  'Rawr!'
Posted at 7/29/2010 10:58:00 PM
Arrr. Grrr. I just miss blogging using MF :)
___________________

Pris: Mel hari ne masih tak datang sebab dia punya moyang meninggal.
Dby: yelah. :( mereka berkabung untuk 3 hari kan?
*Mel limpas*
*Pris and dby terkejut*
Pris: :O ahh! Dby! saya takut! hantu kh tu?! :O
Dby: ahahhaha! :D
mel: apahal? apahal?
Pris: kami baru cakap sal kamu. ==!! fikir kamu tak datang.
____________________

I couldn't believe what happen just now. :D haha!
Two-two come at the same time ask me to become their GFs.
planned already is it? ==!!

anyways, I reject Sodium :) But I reconsider potassium :D haha!
+I asked Jason about it, he was really angry and he told me not to find a new one. =/
wtf!
______________________

I just wanna say these five words. Thank you for you trust.
haha! You make me wanna call you in the middle of the night, you make me wanna hold you till the morning time. You make me wanna love, you make me wanna fall.
You make me wanna surrender my soul.
-Potassium :)

He's to sweet that I don't feel like breaking he's heart. :D
haha! I'm not ready to go on another commitment. :) Truth is, I LIKE you Potassium just not enough for me to be with you.
Just wait. ;)
________________________

I am currently ❒ Taken ❒ Single ✔Enjoying Life! :)

Moral-of-the-story; Fixed your mistakes and never let it happen again. :)

Dhaa ^^


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.