HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   dayre   ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  'Sweet'
Posted at 7/30/2010 03:26:00 PM
Day 8; Your favourite internet friend.

My favourite internet friend is Shaunica Lai :)
We known each other for 3 years, but we first met at Spring that other day. :P
We met on friendster, when I was in form 1. Haha!
She's from SSN Tabuan Jaya.
She is the same age as me, and her birthdate is on 14 November. :) Just exactly a month from mine. ^^
She is really an anime fan but recently turn into a DongHae fan,
yeee^^ Just like me :)) haha!
That's all,I guess? :P
______________________

Anyways, today is Sie Tak birthday :)
Happy Birthday LING SIE TAK! :D
ahaha! :3
I send message to him, around 12am+ like that, :P
asking him to wake up, so that I could wish him birthday. But he didn't wakeup! D:

Today is Friday, as usual, got ISCF :)
Cikgu Tiong shared about health. :P He said that to cure from a light sickness, we should take God's creation, such as fruits and vegetables and not medicine, cause it's man-made :)
It seems that I'm the only one who keeps on interrupting the teacher to asked a question. :3
I couldn't help it. haha!
He says that only fried peanuts cause pimples. :D and that if we squeeze the ripe pimples, it won't cause any damage/scars/holes to our face. :P
He also said that, we should not consume milk or any meaty substance after the age of 40 cause of high risk of getting cancer.
Anyways, I asked him whether the milk could make bones stronger, he said it was wrong. :O
TV lied to me! D:

I got free lecture from Cikgu Ong too just now ;D About my pimples. :P

hrrmmm...
________________________

Fate decides who enters your life, you decide who stays. :)

Moral-of-the-story; Eat chicken once a day, to keep the doctor away :D

Dhaa^^


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.