HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
I w r i t e for a living!
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  When LOVE bounce back.
Posted at 7/01/2010 04:00:00 PM
This pain,
It hurts........

I miss the time when I acted like a kid,
Not knowing what to do or who to follow,
Puzzling about what is going on right now,
And not thinking about the future.

I miss it when I couldn't sleep at night,
Thinking of the monsters that will come out and eat me.

But now, I have you.
You chase the monsters away,
You were all I could ever think about.
You'll kiss me goodnight,
You'll tuck me to bed,
And you'll start to control my dream.

It was fun at first,
Till you decided to add a little pain to the dream.

I struggled, I cried.
It was the monster story again,
I couldn't sleep well at all,
Thinking how have we been this far.

But when I finally wake up hoping it would all end,
I found out that it wasn't a dream.
You were real, We were real,
And so is the pain.

I rather think of monsters at night,
than to think of the pain you gave me.

In my dream, I saw us.
We were happy together. Laughing at nothing.
But in reality, I saw us.
Cursing and crying.
We were nothing like the dream,
It made me tired of reality.

I wish I could just some how go through a deep sleep,
Where there is you and me.


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.