HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   dayre   ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  '6th August'
Posted at 8/07/2010 01:45:00 AM
6th August

Today. Nothing much leh D: haiz!
Just that yesterday my white shoes wet and dirty till I had to wear my sneakers. ==!!
I scared dirty, thats why I never wear them to school.
So today I very careful on where I walk. 
xD
+My socks also all wet. ==!
So I wore my orange socks, with my sparkly shoelace sneakers.
Im so illegal today :D
Just now on my way back from photo shooting, I saw Cikgu Daisy behind me, walk fast in front.
scared already. Then I see Cikgu Lee Wee Na in front, slow down abit.
At the junction, I saw Cikgu Elizabeth. Haiz!
so dangerous one. But I just pretend nothing happen and walk fast2 xD
Oh! then, cikgu Elizabeth stop me.
She asked me, I what class leh. I answer I Beta class.
She say that she was finding someone but don't know the name.
My heart was pounding. I scared she want find me about the demerit thingy. *scare*
Then I asked her loe, that fellow is girl or boy.
She say boy. :D Thank God!~

Day 15; The Person You Miss The Most.
Everyone knows who I miss now. No need for me to say.
Hfff~ Jason. :'(

_________________________

So cool the blog text edit :P
hahah! -sakai-

Moral-of-the-story; Don't play with fire, if you don't want to get burn.

Dhaa^^



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.