HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   dayre   ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  Not over you
Posted at 8/09/2010 07:52:00 PM
Day 18; The Person That You Wish You Could Be.
I would chose to say that I don't want to be anybody, but than it's a lie. xD
Most people would choose to be someone pretty or popular or edgy.
But for me, I prefer someone small, quiet but at the same time who live life to the fullest. :)
Her name is Cassandra Renee. She is my bestfriend, and also the girl who sat beside me, whom listen to every of my rants in class. :) 
I want to be her because, eventhough her life is empty but it's meaningful. :3
She never felt what it feels like to cry over love. 
Her life is meaningful because she knows how to make boring things become fun. x)
hahaxx!^^

_______________________________

Today, I went to school for PUM. and the whole afternoon raining. GREAT! 
Just when I didn't bring my umbrella it rains. ==
 I sat at the hall there with Melvina and Adib and Syazwi whom skip PJK class for a while. :P
As I was starring, I saw a figure walking towards the hall. It was my ex. *GASP* 
Adib was like, "who's ex is that" xD Then he ejek2 me D: 
I got so angry that I threw my sandals at him. x) haha! so funny to see him in pain. xD
Anyways, lucky it doesn't rain till 6+. xD Around 5 like that, dady pick me up. :)
Go he's office. I go Spring. xD
My supervisor gave me RM3 for working 3 hours the other day. :P LOL~
___________________________________

Today full one month, I single. :D haha!
So sappy(sad+happy) till I want to celebrate it. xD

Heyy,, it's been a month, and I'm still NOT OVER YOU. :D
Thanks a lot. pff~
I always find small excuses just to see you every week. :) Do you realize it? haha!

People told me that, you were only in my life just so I could learn how to live it well.
God send you to me, just so I could learn to grow up and appreciate life.
I guess their right. :)
And now you're gone, I've learn a lot. so, heh~ Thanks :)

I L.O.V.E YOU JASON JOSEPH JAMES. =)
Drugs are not worth it. You are my drug though. So you're not worth it.
I won't regret the things we did together. Forever and always.
Haha!

My love craps of the day :D
___________________________________

Moral-of-the-story; Never hurt a girl feeling. You'll regret it. x)

Dhaa :D

Labels:



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.