HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   dayre   ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  Naggy :D
Posted at 8/21/2010 03:42:00 PM
Day 30; Your Reflection In The Mirror.
 I took the above picture just especially for the 30th day :)
Whenever I look at the mirror, I see Priscilla.
She looks so innocent and guilty at the same time.
She may hurt people at the same time get hurt.
Thats Priscilla,
A drama-Queen, a poetic-person, someone who loves to laugh, who cried whenever she feels like it.
Because she's Priscilla, thats what makes her different from others.
She has pimples on her cheeks, cute ones :) that sometimes made her go crazy,
Just as when someone touch her in the heart, she'll go crazy.
Even on the smallest things.
She is easily paranoid, and sometimes love to get into trouble.
She wants to be someone who changed Life's,
not because she needs to, but because she wants to. 
That's Priscilla. 
=)
_____________________________

Syamsul was so down yesterday, so I decided to surprise him. :)

haha! xD
______________________________

Huh~ I think I've decided to go offline for a week, :)
after the topical exam is over, its just you(laptop), me and maybe some books. :P
*shrug*

This few days, it's like my mum keeps on nagging me to study form 5 books.
Grrr. I'm not even there yet, ==
She scares me at some point though.
Its like 2 years from now, I'll be doing something other than school.
Maybe I'll enter a local college or maybe go shopping or working?
Who knows. huh~
But still MUM, its still quite early to study form 5 now, =="
Geez, form 4 life isn't even over yet.
haiz!

I'm scared of the future. I'm scared of what I'll become of. :(
____________________________

 Renee told me that she wants to give up on being in a relationship and would never be in one as long as she lives. This is what I said, :)
This is just what I keep on telling myself after another failed relationship. But I couldn't stop,
I know how painful it is to lose someone dearly, and to feel empty after that.
But after all that happen, it made me realize life in so many different ways,
and if we don't make mistakes, and if we don't fall,
we will never learn to grow up.
________________________________

Syamsul asked me about Jason, and this is what I said, :)
I know maybe he doesn't love as much as I do, and maybe from the first I'm just giving myself empty hopes,
but who knows maybe I'm just a toy.
But then again, he did so many things, that made me believe that he loves me.
And yeah, I know his not the one, :)
But sometimes, I just wonder, what am I to him?
____________________________________

+after this the tag thing over liao. Cun before test, :P haiz!
Erm.. Maybe after test, I go do new one loe. :P
haha!
____________________________________

Do some kinds of happiness starts like this?

Moral-of-the-story; Have faith and believe in yourself. :)

Dhaa :O

Labels:



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.