HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   dayre   ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  Dear Parents
Posted at 8/20/2010 03:31:00 PM
Dear parents,
Even though I hang around with my friend who is a boy, doesn't always mean they are my boyfriends.
________________________________

Day 29; The Person That You Want To Tell Everything To, But Too Afraid To.
Jayson. xD haha! Him again? pfff~
Well, I am being dishonest to him. haha! Don't love him anymore, pff, that's crap. :P
erm? but then? I don't feel any love for him anymore, just that I miss him abit. :(
And that's sad. haiz!
_________________________________

-Conversation-
Priscilla: -Thinks: Sure Syamsul don't know tomorrow got physic peka. :3-
Syamsul! you know tomorrow got chemistry peka. :P I know you didn't do your peka yet.
-Thinks that Syamsul will get shock and stuff-
Syamsul: yah, I know. Asyikin told us just now. And yah, I already do lh.
Priscilla: Hah! Wtf? Tomorrow got peka chemistry kh? Don't lie. =="
Syamsul: Aie? Why I lie?
-Priscilla then panic and text everyone-

Obviously my act of wanting to get him scared failed. In the end, I got scared myself. xD
Well, lucky I did what I did, otherwise, I'll be the only LOST person in Chemistry Lab just now. :D
_____________________________

Patricia come to school just now. :3
And I was late for Moral because I go menyibuk go and find her. :D
Then, Cikgu Roslizawati punished the late comers by asking them to stand up. pss! =="
Then do work also stand up. haiz! :P
Me and Cass do so many jokes about it. :3
Like, "Teacher, my doctor told me not to stand up to long otherwise my penyakit laziness come back again"  hahaha! :D
Then, Desmond was so frustrated cause I block his view. :P But I ignore him. :P
Biar him~ hahaha!
______________________________

Syamsul was all cranky today. ==
And I was like feeling so guilty about it. o.O haiz!
So the whole day, I couldn't really concentrate on what I was doing. :P
But when go back time, I waited for him at the classroom door, but I was so shy, I walked away from him.
haha!
But when I on the way go to bus stop, he waited for me at Kedai Apek there. :)
We talked, and talked until dady come. :P
I knew dady was going to say something about me and Syamsul. ==
Yeeessshh, me being with him, doesn't mean we're couple. Grr
Nevermind~
______________________________

Moral-of-the-story; Learn to accept the unacceptable.

Dhaa^^

Labels: ,



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.