HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   dayre   ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  Old folks home :]
Posted at 8/28/2010 06:18:00 PM

Hun Nam Siang Tng

Today, Cikgu Ellena brought Alpha+Beta+Gama+Erh? Carol what class? :P Nevermind~
__________________________
Last night I sleep late, :P Up playing Sims. haha!
Than, this morning I nearly can't wake up. :D LOL

Anyways, It's my first time being in an old folks home. :)
I wish Cikgu Roslizawati would asked us to do the moral kerja kursus now, I could put the old folks as my first folio topic. :P ehehe~

And I made new friends ^^
Cass was so afraid, I do something stupid.
Than today, I always kena tinggal her and Syamsul D:
LOL, I always walked so fast and ahead of them. :P
_________________________

Picts ;)

Notice board :)


Mdm Ellena and her son. :) It looks like her son very curious and she's like warning him not to run away. :P

1/4 of Michelle and Eling. :P
At the Old Folks home clinic. =) so many medicine. o.O

The Girls bedroom. :)

I don't know why I take this. But this is the bathroom. :P

Second floor bedroom. :) Got man read newspaper. :P ehehehe~

Kitchen? At the 2nd floor. :)

The roof. This so cool. :O
Imagine them, dating under the bright stary sky. :)
(think to much)

Down, Down, Down :)

One of the bed at the 2nd floor room. Got candy beside there, :P

Entrance+Clinic :)

Statistic :)

_______________________________



I made three new friends? :)
But theirs only one I can't stop thinking of and I keep on telling my parents about her.
I don't know her name?
She's the only lady that can speak english cause she's a Marian.
She just started working at the age of 20 when Malaysia reach it's independence day.
Her father died during the war. I nearly cried hearing her story. :(
Since then, her mum got so busy with work, trying to find a living.
And she always got beaten up by her step-father. aww :(
She told us(me, Phyllis, Janice) that she got a step-brother who every month would visit her there.
And give her monthly allowance. aww.
At least, there's someone who still cares for her. :)
She is 70 years old. But it's amazing that she still remembers her younger age.
_______________________________


This Tze Haw, chair for other people, he go and sit down. :P
____________________________


In the bus. :)
See... This two left me again. D:
They sit together, me sit alone. :(
LOL. Cass wanted to sit beside the window, and I wanted too.
That's why she sit with Syamsul cause he let her have the seat beside the window. :P
Anyways, got people steal our back sit, that's why we had to sit separately. Grrr
I so lonely. Haiz! xD
+I'm the silent breaker. haha! I go and play song loud2. :P
the people in the bus so quiet. ==

 Me emo alone. :P
(Don't mind my rudeness)
_______________________________

After we arrived school, I feel funny.
Check2 I come period. == wow! why this month two times? :O
And I was wearing white pants, ==
Lucky I detect early. :P

After that, me, Syamsul, Cassandra, Janice and Phyllis walked to 101 there.
I crave kolo me!

Anyways, we sat down at the coffee shop for 1 hour plus. :D
We talked and talked and gossip.
Then, we play truth or dare. o.O walao!
LOL
So funny. Syamsul dare Janice to scream. She screamt. I swore I could feel vibration in my ears.
It was so loud, and everyone stared at us. Lucky not many people. :P
Than, Phyllis dare Cass to stand up the chair for 10 second. haha!
So funny, we laugh like what ar. :D

Then we finally got up and went to Choice Premier. :)
LOL. :D
When I got on the ride, Ah Yong suddenly come down from that staircase.
So cun. xD ahahha!
So malu me. :( hahahahhaha!

Nyums
Syamsul buy for me. :) Thanks kiddo ^^
___________________________________

Moral-of-the-story; Get ready for any danger ahead. 

Dhaa ^^

Labels: ,



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.