HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   dayre   ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  Jason :/
Posted at 8/27/2010 02:26:00 PM

I wrote a two page essay on Jason just now. :)
And turn it into an aeroplane. haha! LOL, so long already didn't spell aeroplane, :P

Anyways, today I really get hard on Gregory. :3
I go and make accomplice with Hafizah them, go and steal he's bag. :D haha!
So before I went down for recess, me and Cass steal he's bag.
Than I purposely enter class late, cause I know he will find me. hahahaha! :D
So, yeaa.. Until go back home than he go and find me for he's bag.
"Waaa.. Berani ho you!" :P ngahaha!
He say he's going to get me back. OMG. :O Wonder what is he going to do. LOL
hope not steal my bag lh, xP

I'm cruel. >;D
He told me that the teacher till want to report it to PK Hem ar. Walao!
Imagine if that would have happen, :P
 _______________________________

Anyways, EXAM FINISH lerr :))
And I can online again. weeee! :))

Tomorrow go Old Folks home at Sekama there. :) With Syamsul and Cass and some other students with Cikgu Ellena. :P haha!
Cass scared I make people die tomorrow, :O LOL
_________________________________

The hamper, Sunway Pyramid gave my dad. :P
_________________________


Moral-of-the-story; Follow your instinct. :)

Dhaa^^



Labels:



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.