HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   dayre   ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  A conversation
Posted at 9/20/2010 06:10:00 PM
Conversation 1;

Pris: Cass, If cikgu Mohaini come, I swear I'll calar my hand with jangka tolok.
*pris & cass stare at the door*cikgu mohaini come*pris get jangka tolok and calar herself*
Cass: :0

Conversation 2;

Pris: Cass! you know, he study law bh now. Then last time he skip primary 4 cause he take public exam and pass with flying colours. So he finish form 5 at 16.
Cass: wow. he so clever. :0 so over your league already. :P
Pris: yalah! but he don't admit that his clever. haiz
Cass: ahh.. clever and humble. :)
Pris: haha! 
Cass: Finally you find a decent nice guy. :)
Pris: oh yh! he smokes too! :))
Cass: I take my words back. :0 Why you always find guy like that?! :0
Pris: what lh. and he played pool too! :D
Cass: ish2 :0
Pris: But he like his profile picture girl bh. to bad the girl is taken dy :P

I was in Depression mood this morning. wasn't really in the mood. :D
hahaha! =P


Labels:



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.