HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   dayre   ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  Good Morning America :D
Posted at 9/23/2010 03:54:00 PM
"Good morning America" :D

This is what I said the moment I enter class this morning. I was quite early I guess? :0
Can see only a few people and Kevin's still sleeping. :P
haha!


Me cam-whoring? :D haha!
Some people ask me why my photos always at the side? :P
Some ask, why must edit? :P
I answer, cause I look good at that angle and I don't want to look ugly in photos.
xD haha! Means, my photos are not real? Arh, no leh. :P
My photos still look like me :) ehehe~
Just with extra addition.
:D
___________________________

Biology time.

Pris: Cass, how submerged plant suddenly appear on water?
Cass: I don't know? God ask them to be there.
Pris: Teacher, how submerged plant can suddenly appear on water?
Teacher: By introduction of other animals. What you think God just ask them to appear there kh?
Pris: That's what she say. *points at Cass*
Cass: *stares as if she wanted to bash pris up*
Teacher: *laugh*
______________________________

Joshua asked my advise on how to flirt with a girl. Or start to flirt,
I told him, get a rose, and write a letter. Burn the sides and crumple it so it would look old.
Yeaa so it sounds like old-fashioned but I guess that's pretty romantic.

Joshua: aiee? macam orang lama-lama sahaja. :0
Pris: pakai hp manada ikhlas. =.=" where got sincere. send letter than use hp lh. haiya.
Joshua: but she no hp bo.
Pris: bodo! how to use cara sekarang if she doesn't even have a hp. =.="
No shit. :D
_____________________________

I can't wait for this Saturday telematch. woot**

Moral-of-the-story; Reaction is an act of unconsciousness while the act of action is done consciously. 

Dhaa ;)

Labels:



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.