HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   dayre   ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  Grownups
Posted at 9/07/2010 10:02:00 PM
Helloooo Worlddd! :D
______________________________

Went to Spring with Delson, Valerie and Fifi just now. :)
Gah, Got see Phyllis, Eva and Janice.
Then me, fifi and Phyllis wait for people at Starbucks. :P
Phyllis wait for Cheng, I wait for Delson.
Then after Delson come, Phyllis and Cheng go away. =.=
Delson wait for Valerie, ALONE, while me and fifi enjoy Big Apple Donut. Nyum2 ^^




Ahhh.. My donut is the lemon slice and coconut filling? Fifi is the all chocolate one.
haha! I hate the chocolate donut, =.= so euww the taste. LOL

After that, we go MBO. :)
It was kinda difficult for us to choose a movie, cause of fifi age(the worker thought me, and Deleries is above 18, ahah). Plus, Delerie(Valerie+Delson) watch almost all the movie, =.="

Finally, we chose.....

Grownups :)
So awesome the movie ^^
We went into the hall earlier, and still got so many time, so I sempat go online. :P

During the movie?
I keep on laughing. LOL. Laugh my ass off :DD ahahaha!
_________________________

After movie, go SCR. :)

This two. Camera shy xD haha!

Ahhh,, Delson keep on reminding me about the old times. :(
Whatever lh =')
Valerie so nice, sponsor me and fifi eat fried wanton and drink ice lemon tea. :P haha!
Thankiess ^^
 ____________________________

Go dady office,, :P


Dady colleague give ferero rocher :) wish it was kinder bueno though, xD
haha!
Anyways, got some people give dady all kind of food, including chocolate.
So I ate to much, and kinda got sick from it. wakakak ;3
____________________

Ahhh,, tomorrow got tuition. >.> so lazy. TT
anyways, just now I saw my physic tuition teacher at Spring. LOL. :0

Moral-of-the-story; To much chocolate, brings the doctor (not) away. :D

Dhaa :)

Labels:



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.