HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   dayre   ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  Hari Raya ke2 :D
Posted at 9/11/2010 10:36:00 PM

It's the 2nd Raya :D haha!
Today, we go 3 house also only. :)

At the second house, dady's colleague house, I saw Cikgu Spaincer, :P
haha! I was like, "I ever see that woman" :0
Than I think, think, LOL. It's his wife ler. :) She ever come to school to look for him.
And that was like a year ago? walao. :P
My brain so li hai ler can trace people from the past. :)
haha!

Anyways, nothing much lh today. :)

After go visiting, go Wisma Wan shopping. But no offer, so mumy didn't really buy anything. :P
Then go Tabuan Plaza :) ahaha! ;3
I buy new shirt, >D wakakakak! :D
Lalalala. Anyways, the thing I hate the most is, bra-shopping with my mum, =.="
It's embarassing, D; haiz!
LOL.

Then go back home, heh, nothing much. :)
__________________________

Pictures ;>



 We were being Ah Lians xD
Well, only me. haha!

 Fifi new boyfriend, ;3

Mumy so funny, xD
_____________________________

Funny. :)
My mum keep on asking me to be a politician one day. :) LOL
Yeahh! Im aiming to be Datin, ;> since before already, xD
So she asked me to read all the politics book that dady own, =.="
Eyhh, wait, I think now I know why she asked me to read dady's book.
Because she don't want me to buy more books and flood the house, >.<
What the...

Anyways, I like how when I talk with my parents about something,
it came out as something funny. :)
\m/
____________________________

I learn that ;> means, one eye wink, with one hand peace on the mouth. xD


Moral-of-the-story; Adventur-ing is fun! :D

Dhaa ;)

Labels: ,



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.