HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   dayre   ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  Those stupid things :S
Posted at 9/01/2010 05:42:00 PM

LOL. Got it from Hazelin profile. :P
_____________________

I feel so depress with my UT2 marks. :( haiz
I feel so dissapointed in myself, I feel devastated. I feel weak.
I feel as if I want to just give up.

It's not just in my studies. 
That day, during sketch practice, I feel like I don't have a talent in it too.
I wonder what are my talents? >.<
I can't act properly, sing, play instruments. Erm?
My studies. 
I'm not that creative neither am I artistic.
So what if I make people smile, laugh, feel annoyed,
if I can't even make myself proud.
Diuuu. :(
__________________________

But Syamsul told me something that keep me moving. :)
No! Don't think that. Your not useless, You just failed a few subject bh.
It's not like your going to fail forever right?
Please don't think that way. I need you. Your useful to me.
You keep me from doing stupid things. You fulfill my life.
You were there for me when I was lonely and bored.
And other people needs you too.
So please, don't think that way.
:)
Your good at blogging! writing stuff! Making quotes! Sing!
Making a lot of friends. I can see that. =)

 I know his just being nice. I'm not that talented.
Grr. I'm currently seeking for a talent. :)
_____________________________

Today Cikgu Roslizawati plus my Moral correction. Have to do 120 more by today otherwise have to do another 120. TT, i already do 180 er. :( have to do some more cause I late hand in.
So, this morning, me and Cass from first period to the period after recess, we did it.
And yeaahh, we finished :D haha!
But I think this Friday, if many people didn't hand in, teacher plus 120 more. TT
die lerr. Haiz!
I tell Cassandra, that if that happen, I'm so going to complain. And sue that teacher. :D LOL
I'm mean it x) ngehehehe
Now my finger hurts :( to much writing. haiz bh...
_____________________________

He is Sayong, and I am Labu.
And together we are Labu Sayong ^^

Moral-of-the-story; Watch your back. Even your bestfriend can backstab you.

Dhaa :)

Labels: ,



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.