HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   dayre   ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  Nana Mizuki - Deep Love
Posted at 10/28/2010 08:07:00 PM
Confession/Facts; I hate the sounds of people sipping soup so loudly. It's rude >=( well, but actually I don't think it's rude, it's just that, it set my sense tingling :3 and it hurts. xP
________________________

I met Belinda just now. 
Cun I have my phone with me, So snap one picture of us. :]
But this laptop won't accept my phone, and my phone hates this laptop. D:
werrr! why like that?
I miss dady's laptop :( But dady brought it to Sandakan this morning.
BTW, my dad is at Sandakan doing some election thingy. :PP
________________________

Last night, at tuition me, Karen and Naomi bring food and party with Ms.Yap :D
I thought it's my last day, but Ms. Yap contract is till November.
So I'll be spending every Wednesday night at add maths tuition. weeee! :D
Eeee. I sound so nerdy. =.=
Yeaaa, this few days I feel nerdy D: Like, people all talking, minding each others business, me on the other hand, study, study, study, =.= When talk to Cass, always talk about study craps :PP
Well, got lh we open other topic. :]
But still, I feel nerdy :PP ahahhaha! haiz. what to do D:
__________________________

This morning biology paper 2 :]
easy but I'm not confident I can pass :( LOL
I think Cikgu Leslie set the paper, ahahaha! :33
But the essay question confirm Ms Jacinta set. :]
Tomorrow Biology paper :D
Can shoot the answers,, wooottt! :PP

Then next week, chemistry paper 1, physics paper 1 and Sejarah paper 1 =]
Sejarah okay lh. It's chemistry and physics that I'm sure I'll shoot for answers :D
Than after that, I can relax :]
Or maybe I'll be studying PJK and Sivik cause I got bored no online at the used-to-online times. D:

oh2, just now during Bio test, the LKJ students do as the same time as us. :]
Then Yang throw stapler at Harry. Harry suddenly BOOOM! angry :O
I slept with my pen while trying to answer the essay question, :PP but was awoken up by THANKS TO HARRY. =.="
_________________________________



Yuki ga maichiru yozora futari yorisoi miageta tsunagaru te to te no nukumori wa totemo yasashikatta
(The two of us come together And gaze upon the night sky, falling with snow So tender, the warmth Between our joined hands)


awai OORUDO BURUU no kumoma ni kiete yuku deshou eien e to tsuzuku hazu no ano yakusoku
(Gone into the old-blue between the clouds Would be that promise previously thought unbreakable till the end)
anata no soba ni iru dake de tada sore dake de yokatta itsuno manika fukuramu ima ijou no yume ni kizukazu ni
(Just to be with you only that would be enough for me I'd never realised inside my suddenly-growing dreams for the immediate future)


donna toki mo doko ni iru toki demo tsuyoku tsuyoku dakishimeteite jounetsu ga nichijou ni somaru toshite mo anata e no kono omoi wa subete owari nado nai to shinjiteiru anata dake zutto mitsumeteiru no
(No matter what time, or what place I'll hold onto you as tightly as I can Even if this passion shall overwhelm all of my daily life I believe that this feeling towards you This will have no end I only have eyes for you alone)


kawasu kotoba to jikan sugata mo kaeteiku deshou shiroi hoho ni toketa sore wa tsuki no namida
(The words we exchange, the moments we spend together, surely they'll keep changing shape What melted on my white cheek is a teardrop from the moon)


"ikanai de, mou sukoshi dake" nando mo iikakete wa "mata aeru yo ne? kitto" nando mo jibun ni toikakeru
("No don't go yet, just a little longer," I say, all the time "I'll see him again right? Of course..." I'd ask myself, each time)


totsuzen hashiridashita yuku saki no chigau futari mou tomaranai chinmoku ga souzou wo koe hikisaite hitotsu dake yurusareru negai ga aru nara "gomen ne" to tsutaetai yo
(I suddenly begin to hurry (But) nothing can stop the two of us from reaching different destinations This silence is breaking me apart more than I ever imagined If I am able to make just one wish I want to tell you that "I'm sorry")


ikura omotteite mo todokanai koe ni shinakya ugokidasanakya kakushita mama no futari no himitsu kono mama wasurerarete shimau no? dakara... ne, hayaku ima koko ni kite...
(This will never come true if I keep it inside So I need to say it out, I need to make a move The still-kept secret between the two of us Will that be sadly forgotten? So... please come here right now, quick...)


anata no soba ni iru dake de tada sore dake de yokatta kondo meguriaetara motto motto waraiaeru kana...
(Just to be with you only that would be enough for me The next time we meet, would the two of us smile together a lot more?)


donna toki mo doko ni iru toki demo tsuyoku tsukyoku dakishimeteite jounetsu yori atsui netsu de tokashite anata e no kono omoi wa subete owari nado nai to shinjiteiru anata dake zutto mitsumeteiru no
(No matter what time, or what place I'll hold onto you as tightly as I can Until I melt to a flame stronger than passion itself I believe that this feeling towards you It will have no end I only have eyes for you alone)


Deep Love - Nana Mizuki :]
________________________________

Ehm :]
I somehow feel happy hearing that song Ben asked me to hear a few weeks ago. :')
But I hesitate and got so lazy to hear it till I read the translation. :)
_________________________________

Everybody's gone. well, not everybody, Just those particular people. :/
But still, it feels like everybody.
It's okay. We need to let go of good people for the better people to come. :]
Sorry, if I may seem like I don't appreciate you people, and maybe it does seems so.
But still, you guys are some of the people in my storybook.
And I definitely appreciate that. :']
___________________________________

Moral-of-the-story; You don't appreciate, So everybody is gone.

Dhaaa!


Labels: ,



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.