HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   dayre   ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  Emo time :/
Posted at 10/25/2010 04:33:00 PM
eee. My blog is getting lamer. =____=
So many korean drama advertisement :33 LOL. Wait.
That's not lame. :)
It's awesome for some of us korean-head ;))
________________________

Today I want to emo. yay! :D


Why do my everyday feels like a day? It's like in each day, I could guess what would possibly happen.
NOTHING.
I used to like the idea of waking up every morning thinking, guessing what will happen.
My blog post are always long and meaningful. Now it's just random and empty. 
I used to go back home, knowing something would happen and it did. 
Yea, it's still playing in my head as if it just happen. It makes me feel happy and that my days feels like everyday.
I don't know how I could possibly live a single happy life, 8 months ago.
I live single for 4 months and yet I'm still happy and my life feels meaningful. But now?
I couldn't even stand being alone for 3 months. Probably cause back then, I don't know what love feels like.
That's the thing though now.
I've been rejecting people for months now no matter how much I need company now.
I'm pushing people away but after that, I'm the on pulling them back. It's just cause I'm lonely.
But I always ask myself, what or who made me throw away my happiness?
But somehow, it's just a question left unanswered. 
Being lonely? I have friends. But I'm still lonely. I thought I could get used to it, but it turns out I'm wrong.
Why do rice taste so salty? Why does it feels so hard to swallow?
Why do your vision blurred? Why do I feel sad and empty when I'm not suppose to.


I believe that everything happen for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go. Things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right. You believe lies, so you trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so that better things can fall together. 
-Marilyn Monroe
__________________________

=]

After writing all does, all I could say is, "Love is weird and somehow stupid at the same time" :PP
It's sad actually for me to think like that. haiz. :(
Well, Love is stupid. =] couples do all kind of crazy stupid stuff together and it's because of the power of love. wooo! :))
I remember how I used to do it, :')
oh yeah, And I realize that, I'm not appreciating people around. I'm suppose to. lol
Maybe, I just don't have the heart to do so.
Or even, don't have the spirit to do so.
Haiz. okay2, pris, let's be happy. smile. No more emo-ing. :))
=]
__________________________________

Moral-of-the-story; Your pride comes first than emotion. =]

Dhaaa ;)


Labels: ,



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.