HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   dayre   ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  Ehm
Posted at 10/22/2010 11:32:00 PM
Ehm.
__________________________

Today both paper is maths. :)
For paper 2 was quite okay, but paper 1, total epic death failure. LOL. :PP
dude, i totally sucks at straight line and those boxes thingy.
=________________=
___________________________

and during maths paper 2, 
I had some spare time considering I wasn't going to do the straight line question.
phew. :PP 
Lucky only got two question. ahah!
anyways, as I was saying, I had some spare time, so I drew something. drew? is that what you call 
/
\
/
v
as? :P
When I showed it to Cass, wanna what she thinks of it? :P
You must have thought that she would go, "awww. so cute"
But no, think again. LOL
she said, "euwww. Gross. throw it or something" TT

But I assumed it was something she says when she flattered. :P
haha!

[Gosh, she's so cruel. :'( ]
_____________________________________

Anyways,
I've finished reading Dear John already. Such a sad sending. :'(
a freaking celaka ending btw. :'(
It make me freaking feel it all, and I got all emo and stuff that I cried reading it. :'(
Same goes to the Last Song too. :P

I watched Dear John and Last Song movie already! :D

Canning Tatum super hawt :P remind me of John Cena. 

____________________________________


Dear Girl,,


sorry for all the damage I cause.

Sign, Your heart. 
____________________________________





A few arts of handwritting and colours. :D
wakaka :3
_____________________________

I have nothing to talk.
haiz. I'm freaking out of something I don't know what. =.=
Lame.
______________________________

Good thing about friends? Sometimes they tell us the most hurtful words. Yet, with the best intentions.

Moral-of-the-story; Bestfriends fight. But it won't be long cause soon, one of them will have something important to tell the other one. :)

Dhaaa ;)

Labels:



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.