HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   dayre   ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  Syamsul Diary
Posted at 10/07/2010 05:52:00 PM


How's my day? :P
__________________________

So happy to be back at school! :P
Can bully Cass again :))
ahah! LOL
*evil*

anyways, wanna hear a story? :DD

Yesterday he proposed. :) But i wasn't in a hurry, so I let him wait. :P
But in the evening, he text,
he said, "Pris! Let's just be bestfriend. I don't want to make an enemy with Sodium"
I was like, walao! =.=
Then I angry-angry alone :P nagahahha ;3
But I'm okay now. :)
It's okay if I stay single the rest of my life. :P I don't mind. *force smile* :P
hahaha! :3
Maybe there's a reason for everything to happen, So it's okay :D
I'll find someone better some day, around. Right?
xD

Hey sodium! / Syamsul! :P
Ben is a good friend. He let's go for you. =.=
He's willing to break my heart, I guess? LOL. he doesn't know what he's doing to me :(
whateverlh. =.=
Anyways, he's a friend that would never let down another friend.
Give him a chance :)
It's my last wish. My last birthday wish.
________________________

Syamsul borrow my blue book :( feel so down without it :P
And he borrowed his dianol to me :P


The contains are.....?? :P


Wanna see? :P hahaha!


Neh :P he scold me later :D
_________________________________

Justin Bieber. can you please stop telling me that you're STUCK IN THE MOMENT. =.= cause i don't want to know what you and your BABY are up to. I don't want to know that there's ONE LESS LONELY GIRL who goes "LOVE ME". I don't care if she's your FAVORITE GIRL or if she's DOWN TO EARTH. I know you NEVER SAY NEVER that's why you're an EENIE MEENIE MINIE MO LOVER. :)
___________________________________

Moral-of-the-story; Nothing should stop a person from their happiness. :)

Dhaa ;)

Labels:



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.