HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   dayre   ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  Athazagoraphobia
Posted at 10/21/2010 05:03:00 PM

<3
____________________________

I'm wondering why I did not fall in like for a day or two to him, like I usually do to random people. =______________=
ehehehe. :33
I'm suppose to be grateful I don't, but I do. :/
why? LOL
_______________________________

Anyways, today is Physics and Chemistry paper 2 :D
Physics was kinda okay? I finished :)
But chemistry! >.<
I think it's cause I focus to much on physics. xP
anyways, chemistry is sooooooooooo deeeeeeeaaaaaaddddddddd! T.T
Help me,, LOL
Haiz.
I'll try to do better for the paper 1 :)
Lucky it wasn't the same paper on the same day. ;D
But still, i hope it would be that way. :/
__________________________________

Texts,,

Pris: LOL. Becareful ar. :)
Yi Ming: why owh? ==
Pris: Later got people kidnap you ar, xP
Yi Ming: What for? ==
Pris: Haiya. Of course want moneylh, =.= if the kidnapper don't want money, than why he want to kidnap you? :P
Yi Ming: I'm poor. T.T if like this I follow them kidnap other.
Pris: oh2, the kidnapper don't want money but want sweet and keropok. :D
Yi Ming: LOL. == for that? I give them la. ==
Pris: Haiya you! If like this, make the kidnapper life complicated ar. =.=
Yi Ming: Help reduce the crime loe!
Pris: you make the police bankrupt nobody to catch criminal ar! XP
Yi Ming: wtf! police no need work mean peace ok!
Pris: haiya! Later police bankrupt ler, xD nobody want be police.
_______________________________

Everybody change. :/
athazagoraphobia: the fear of being forgotten.
________________________________

Moral-of-the-story; Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Dhaaaa ;))

Labels:



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.