HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   dayre   ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  Love is pathetic
Posted at 10/02/2010 11:11:00 AM
The more I think about love, the more I think how pathetic it is.

I don't want to fall in love again.
oh please, oh please, oh PUH-LEAZZ. don't make me fall in love again.
I won't fall for sweet talks and fake hugs&kisses anymore.
I won't respond to your I-LOVE-YOU. Nor would I respond to your I-MISS-YOU.
No, I'm not falling in love. No, I'm not. 
Because when I'm lost and confuse, it feels just right because I don't have to worry so much.
I'm totally POSITIVE.
I'm not falling in love, or keeping that feeling. 

Neutral mode :: ON

2/10/2010; 
IF we're still together, it would be a happy day.
But no, I don't need you no matter what.
I never needed you.





No. I'm not falling in love. :')


I never needed love. Just happiness.

Labels: ,



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.