HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   dayre   ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  Leg Blister
Posted at 10/04/2010 09:04:00 PM
Wanna know a story, huh? huh? xD
__________________

This morning, as usual, lalalalala on the way back from toilet :3
Go pass through the teacher room, xD
lalalalala as usual, suddenly the teacher room door open. :D ahahaha!
LOL.
I thought is which teacher that nearly knock me,
But check-check, it's my ex. Alhamdulilah :DD LOL
He say sorry, sorry. I was like, nevermind, nevermind. haha! xD
Than he asked me don't sue him. LOL. =.=
__________________

Oh, oh, I give Gregory love letter! xD
which contains nothing but a blank paper. LOL
Outside they write, "NOW THIS IS DEFINITELY A LOVE LETTER"
but inside is erm, blank? :P 
haha!
___________________

I go Spring window shopping just now till my leg got blister D: 
huhuhuuhuhuh!
Walk round spring for about an hour. ahha!
while talking on the phone with Ben, :P 
__________________

Sometimes, I feel like, everything is my fault. And when the world falls apart, it's all because of me. :(
Sigh. I'm useless. I don't know what or how to deal with my problems.
TT
__________________

Dear friend, don't force yourself to love him. :) 

Moral-of-the-story; No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep on believing, the dreams that you wish will come true. –Cinderella

Dhaa ;)

Labels:



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.