HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   dayre   ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  Movie Marathon
Posted at 10/11/2010 04:28:00 PM
Watch movie like hell last night till today. xD 

Last night watch with chacha and fifi till middle of the night. :D
we watch, 
What an awesome movie :')
Charlie is charming. ^^ So the erm, typical criteria a must have in every boyfriend. :D
Sensitive, charming, honest, mysterious. xD

And during the movie, 
suddenly. :O -Gasp- Got cockroach. o.O ahahaha!
It flew on me. :S 
Imagine what if I was asleep. D: It could enter my mouth, and go through my throat then enters my stomach. :O -Gasp- and control my body! :O 
LOL
Anyways, the cockroach finally died when chacha sprayed ridsect on it :') 
such a happy moment. xD

______________________________


Then this morning, I watch alone, The Women and Legally Blondes. :PP
I thought The Women was suppose to have dirty stuff in it, but it's completely free from dirty stuff. xD
awesome movie. :D hahaha!
I like how Mary(Debra Messing) husband begged for her to come back after Crystal(Eva Mendez) stole him away. =.=
And at the end of the movie, the husband wrote, 

"Can I get to know you again? I think I lost you in the pass" xD
something like that lh. :)
__________________________________

This Friday is the prefect dinner liao. :0
with the theme BodyGuard. Oh wow, which dude pick the theme.
LOL

And I don't know what to do with my hair on the day. D:

 This hair? nehh, to plain, :PP

Maybe, i'll do this :PP

 Or this. :D the stages of braids. :D
1st stage,

 2nd stage. total failure. i wanted to make it curl like li fei says, but it FAILED. D:

So I tied it. grrr. so ugly. :PP
____________________________

Aliens are controlling my life. =.=

Moral-of-the-story; Be Gay and you'll live like in heaven. xD

Dhaa ;))

Labels: ,



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.