HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   dayre   ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  The stars lean down
Posted at 11/01/2010 07:20:00 PM
_________________________________

How's today? :]
I'm tired. I got toothache D: My body feels like lactic acid is dancing inside there. TT
I sleep, and never can wake up. D:
I wake up and never can sleep. LOL. =.= But yeaa,, seriously :PP

Today is Physics test. 
But I barely study last night, cause I was busy watching tv. xD
But this morning I studied my ass off.
ehm, that's a lie. But I did study :PP while talking with Cass :33
But during the test, I felt so tired, and sleepy and my head was so heavy D:
why I have to feel fever at that moment. 
No other moment is it? D:
I play eenie-meenie-miniee-mo mostly at the back part.
Tsk2, im disappointed in myself. TT

Tomorrow is Chemistry.
For this one, I really need to study. :]] 
I'll study after this, and wanna watch Sunkyungkwan Scandal at 9pm. :PP
____________________________

I love korean, Korean, Korean. :D
I see a Korean citizenship 20 years later on my hand. :]
Man, I dream a lot. :/
Which reminds me of a dream. :PP 
Ahhh....
Next post lh. :33

I nothing to write. D: nothing much happen. haiz.

Buuu those form 3. D:
They so fun after PMR, go on outings, do dance-off. >.<
We form 3 last year, just do the poco2 dance and also hear speeches.
blerrrk~
Always like that,, >=(
_____________________________

I'm Syamsul and I'm Gay. :]]

Confession/fact; I purposely talk loudly when I see the people who used to maybe still dislike me. :P
I don't know why? xD
______________________________

I'm innocent. :)

Moral-of-the-story; Nothing last forever. 

Dhaaa ;]

Labels:



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.