HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   dayre   ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  I cut my hair =X
Posted at 11/29/2010 03:01:00 PM
It's been so long since I had a normal post :P 
eheheheh!

Nothing much this few days :/ 
My phone camera went all crazy on me again. *heartbreaks* D:

I miss Rapunzel. That's the only Disney Princess Movie that touch so deeply. And even Cinderella couldn't do that. lol. :p



I couldn't stop listening one of it's soundtrack. :) 

So last night, I went to Tabuan Plaza, raid all the DVDs shop just to find Rapunzel dvd.
But to my dismal(not dismay xD) , Rapunzel (even pirated) dvd haven't out in stores yet :'(
I want to watch it again. *paranoid*



Anyways, so instead I bought Phua Chu Kang The Movie again. haha! :D
The old one, is to pirated that my DVD player reject it. -.- and this new one, is to original to be a pirated DVD :p haaa! Some more, got advertisements like the ones in the cinema. -.-
so ma huan have to wait so long. D:

Oh! I even met Evelyn :D Lucky I remember she work as a promoter at Tabuan Plaza, :P
Yay! I miss her :'( and Siaw Ying. haiz.

Oh2, I went to dinner at a kopitiam beside that Tabuan Plaza building :P
I ordered my food. -.- BLACK PEPPER PORK RICE.
But then, I wait for 20 minutes, wait until everybody finish their food than come. D:
oh wait, ok laa. i exaggerate a little. there's no way fifi and jeff can finish their food so fast :P
fifi order same place as me, gets her food earlier than me! not fair =X

Me: Oh look! there's the boy with my food!
*boy pass by*
Me: No :(
-5 minutes later-

Me: Oh look! there's the boy with my food!
*boy pass by*
Me: No :(
-5 minutes later-


Me: Oh look! there's the boy with my food!
*boy pass by*
Me: No :(
-5 minutes later-

Me: Oh look! there's the boy with my food!
*boy pass by*
Me: THAT'S IT I'M BREAKING UP WITH YOU! AFTER ALL I'VE DONE. TT

LOL.
Yeaaa. I did say that. :P Just not right in front of him. hahaha! x)
___________________________

Oh BTW, I cut my hair. =X

 Bob hair :P haha!
Oh fifi is erm, -.- cucumbering herself behind there. don't mind her. :D
-FAIL PHOTO-

 This photo look so,,, evil ? :O

 This look so innocent and vain :P hahha!

Okay,, now this is just simply vain. -.-

hahah! x)

Neehh, I ain't that crazy stupid to cut my hair like that :D it's so weird. -.-
+ No way I'll cut my dear hair now. :P I want to keep it long. Like Rapunzel. haha! x)
p/s the behind/long hair in those pictures above, are tied up behind. :D

This is taken a few seconds ago :D haha!
It's me, still have my current long hair, =P oh2, i tied it up and bob it :))
___________________________

I can't help but to feel hurt whenever I hear the songs we used to hear together.

Confession/fact; I try to be funny sometimes. But at times, either I offend people with it or my funniness just FAILED. :P that is so sad. -.- 
____________________________

I'm so sorry if I've hurt you. :'( But trust me, it's not you, it's me. I know.

Moral-of-the-story; The truth won't sink in water or burn in fire. The only hard thing in truth is that you have to search for it between water and fire.

I'm sorry.
Dhaaaa!

Labels:



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.