HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   dayre   ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  Was born to be the best
Posted at 11/12/2010 04:52:00 PM

I was born to be the best ;p

_______________________________

So sien today take text book. -.-
Lucky my book all complete :p ehehehheheh.

Today? was okay. :)
I played that board game with Jimmy, lose. With Choon Zon, win. With Lek Heng, Lose. D:
I enjoy playing with Lek Heng. xD
Imagine all the anger he threw out at me. :p than his face all red. xD
wakakkakaka!
All the cursing words ever known, all come out. :D so funny~
I don't want to lose playing with Lek Heng though :/ It's like he keeps on calling me noob, -.- I don't want to be called a noob. D: Monday I try again lh. xD
I so happy when I win play with Choon Zon just now. :3 I scream2 like hell Lek Heng name saying that I'm not a noob. xD ahahhaa!
Oh2, after lose to Lek Heng, I play with Kelvin Law. LOL. that Kelvin sesat from other class. xD
Chinese people like to use Kelvin/Kevin as their child name huh? I got so many Kelvin/Kevin friend lerr. =.=
_________________________________

Today people say got spotcheck :O
People say got people enter the staff room and overheard the teachers talking about it. ;p
Imagine that! ahahhaha! :D
But I wasn't all in a chaotic mode like usual. I was all calm. :]]
I don't know why? xD maybe I'm already used to it.
At first I tried to hid it in my umbrella. :3 but I can't. LOL
My phonnie to fat. xD
Then I put it in Keith's guitar bag :))
LOL. But then, no spotcheck. false alarm? LOL. ;p
___________________________

Forever will be with you. Won't go far even a step.
__________________________

Fate controls who walks into your life.But you are the one who decides who you let walk out, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Confession/fact; I hate the sound of steel being rub against each other. -.- you know what i mean right? LOL
___________________________

I want you! :D come before I change my mind. XD And it's usually just like a second :3

Moral-of-the-story; A teardrop is insignificant in a pool of water,but it can touch the soul as it runs down someone's face. ♥

Dhaaaa ;]]



Labels:



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.